Friday, February 20, 2009

Thing 5

I have always been fasinated with photos. I'm not a scrapbooker, only because I simply don't have the time. However, I am a daily user of the photo services on Myspace and Facebook. I have noticed that Myspace seems to adopt a lot of the applications you get from Facebook, mainly tagging photos. I love this because it emliminates the step of having to email a copy of the photo to individuals you want to have that photo. Facebook also has a really neat feature that allows individuals to view your site without being members of Facebook, or your friends on Facebook.

Here is an example of one of my albums on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16092&id=226601560&l=488f5

I have used photobucket in the past. I like some of those features but now that Facebook and MySpace have so many options for photos, I eliminated Photobucket because it is just one more step. One site I do use is Shutterfly. I like using them because you can make amazing photo books (they make great gifts) for family and friends- at an affordable price!

No comments:

Post a Comment